Since I have been a little lax in updating lately, I wanted to get in another quick one to share some of the funny things this kid is saying of late. I can't make up this stuff.
At the store last week, she indicated she wanted out of the cart by saying "getta-me-up-uh." She claims that is "I want up" in Spanish, now that she has had class for three weeks. My Spanish is a little rusty, so I will have to confer with her Aunt Jen on that one!
Tonight at dinner she was asking for Crystal Light lemonade (like me) instead of milk. She asked why she had to have milk and I told her because it helps her grow. She then looked at my wine rack and asked - "does wine help you grow?" I told her it helps me relax but she didn't seem to get the meaning yet.
She is such a little teenager in the making that it surprises me sometimes. A few times lately when she doesn't get her own way she goes and lies on the floor of her room and cries it out. Tonight she was getting ready for bed and asked me to leave her room. She was in a very good mood, so I asked why. She looks at me, head tilted to one side with a dead serious expression and responds, "Umm, I just need a little space." I tried so hard to keep a straight face!
More pictures soon, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment