Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun is the name of the game

I am still chuckling as I post this video taken during dinner tonight. While enjoying some pizza, Ella asked Dan why he had an angry face (which I would say was more "quizzical" than anything). Upon asking Ella to make an angry face, I realized I needed to grab the camera to capture the moment. Hence, the video below.





Besides her face making skills, here are some other fun tidbits about Ella:

- Apparently she grew several inches and learned 2000 new vocab words while I was in Arizona last week - or at least she seems to do just fine without me. (Is there an emoticon that captures a smiley face and frown at the same time?!?)

- Has mastered zippers - on her sweaters, her jackets, her pants - even my sweater. I can only hope her overall hand/eye coordination surpasses mine sooner than later!

- Declared she doesn't like buffaloes after passing buffalo ranches on the way back from MN. She says they are scary.

- Favorite possession is her new winter hat, which is made of fleece with a "boppy" on the top. It is of course the requisite purple and she sleeps with it if she can sneak it under my radar.

- Has recently taken to ending every question with, "or no?," which apparently comes from me. As in, "Mommy, do you want me to pour you more tea or no?" I giggle every time she says it so seriously!

No comments: