I fully realize it is a little early to be speculating on what Ella will be when she grows up, but at the same time it is fun to imagine. For a while I
guessed something in the transportation field, given her obsession with planes, trains and buses - which still isn't ruled out. She also loves animals. Seeing a dog out for a walk on our commute home is like a rock-star sighting in her eyes. Maybe a career as a vet or working in an animal shelter? Geology is another possibility, since she likes to pocket the best rocks she finds each day.
She is also an excellent sous chef in the kitchen, helping add ingredients and spreading sauce around (pizza is her specialty). I wouldn't complain if she starts whipping up gourmet meals on her own in the next few years. Though the kid has also taken to improvised songs (I suppose she may have gotten that from me) - tonight singing "It's time to take a bath" to the tune of "Wheels on the Bus." Maybe she will have a beautiful voice that won't have been inherited by anyone in this family! Or maybe she will go to business school and learn to negotiate deals, given we already hear, "One more book...one song on Mommy's bed...one candy heart...one more hug."
What ever that career path ends up being - I know it will come far too soon. How these two years have flown by!
guessed something in the transportation field, given her obsession with planes, trains and buses - which still isn't ruled out. She also loves animals. Seeing a dog out for a walk on our commute home is like a rock-star sighting in her eyes. Maybe a career as a vet or working in an animal shelter? Geology is another possibility, since she likes to pocket the best rocks she finds each day.
She is also an excellent sous chef in the kitchen, helping add ingredients and spreading sauce around (pizza is her specialty). I wouldn't complain if she starts whipping up gourmet meals on her own in the next few years. Though the kid has also taken to improvised songs (I suppose she may have gotten that from me) - tonight singing "It's time to take a bath" to the tune of "Wheels on the Bus." Maybe she will have a beautiful voice that won't have been inherited by anyone in this family! Or maybe she will go to business school and learn to negotiate deals, given we already hear, "One more book...one song on Mommy's bed...one candy heart...one more hug."What ever that career path ends up being - I know it will come far too soon. How these two years have flown by!

No comments:
Post a Comment