Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just go back to bed...

Some weeks you should just call it quits, head back to bed. This week I've been fighting an eye infection (blocked tear duct or possibly a cyst under my eyelid), which is painful and makes me look like a monster as I get up in the morning (swelling goes down after a hot shower). Then I fell down the back stairs this morning - while holding Ella. She is fine - just a little freaked out by being airborne with me for a fraction of a second before coming down on my ankle. It's just a sprain but makes getting around a pain - especially when I spend the day at the client's giant spread out campus. Then I got a call that Ella's mystery allergic rash is back this afternoon. It clears up with Benadryl, but so far there is no rhyme or reason to why its there. We'll talk to her doctor tomorrow about possibly doing allergy testing, which she was reluctant to recommend when it was a less frequent occurrence.

Enough complaining - Ella actually got to ride her new bike two nights this week since it is a little warmer! Other than that the highlight of the week was Ella deciding which sport she wants to play when she is bigger. She actually only knows about the existence of soccer, baseball and hockey, and when I asked her last night which sport she wanted to do declared, "Hockey!" I guess that really locks up a move back to MN someday...

No comments: