Ella's teacher told me today she has very good "listening ears." Once she has been asked not to do something she is usually pretty good about it. I was in total agreement and know I need to count my lucky stars.After multiple nights of requests from Ella between 4 & 6 AM to come into her room (dropped animal, missing boppy, forgot to take her sippy cup out the night before), last night at bedtime I asked her to wait until morning to call out for me and to get her own animals if they fall out of bed. Since we moved her out of the crib last spring she has still been very good about not getting out in the morning until one of us comes to get her. And last night she didn't make a peep until almost 7 AM - which I thought was outstanding. I realize I just jinxed myself for at least tonight.

In the meantime, enjoy some fall fun pictures and a video of Ella's conversation while we carved pumpkins!

1 comment:
Love the video, so cute. I hope there weren't too many seeds that " got away?" see you soon. Love you guys
Post a Comment