It is officially confirmed that your kid is cute when a random stranger (30-something woman who said her "baby" was turning eight) buys your child a stuffed animal in the store. Ella spotted the Easter display of bunnies and chicks of all sizes and colors and kept befriending new animals. She kept saying "bunny home" very sweetly and I kept saying "yes, you have Pink Bunny at home," and "yes, this is the purple bunny's home." And Ella would put an animal down and exchange it for the next one on the shelf but kept going back to the purple bunny. So the woman came up with the receipt and the purple bunny and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't resist." So enjoy a video of Ella loving Purple Bunny as soon as we got home!
On the health front, Ella is still getting spots off and on but doing well. And with all our combined medical training, Dan and I think that the hives might just be her body's response to the ear infection. We hope she stays in this good mood and on the road to recovery!

1 comment:
I watched the video and when she sort of shakes at the end hugging purple bunny, it reminds me of wylie and kasey. They both shake like that sometimes now to be funny! Very cute. How nice of that stranger.There is good out there-nice to be reminded;)
Post a Comment