Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lazy days


Just a lazy weekend day at home today catching up on all the household chores. While cleaning up Ella's room, I found about 20+ boppies behind her crib. To the left is her joy as she carries out the treasure to the living room. Dan asked her how many she had and of course she said, "Two!" which is still what she uses to mean "a lot!"

I will also try to capture some video of her singing this week. She is getting more and more of her ABC's, and loves to sing her "Ella Claire" lullaby to herself. She is a pro at "Wheels on the Bus" and this morning I heard her singing "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep." But the best is her rendition of "Tickle, tickle, Little Star," complete with tickling hand motions. How can you correct her original interpretation?!?

No comments: